Leds Are Done!

kbuchner

...looks nice,now u need the tails and your all set!!

second pic from the right on the bottom is the tails...looks like he just went with all LED replacement bulbs in the stock housings. looks great man, i got started on mine but have a long way to go :cheers:

That's awesome. Love the interior LED's. Is this a kit or something I can purchase?

No theres not a kit out there for it. you either have to do it your self or have somebody do it. looks like quite a bit of work. something i would have wanted to try and do myself. but i didn't want to mess anything up. so im having jon do them.

also nice job on the leds. they look sick. where did you get the door leds and the headliner leds thanks .

The doors are 194's I believe and I am also curious about the overhead bulbs. Truck is looking really good man.

Looks really good. You should fab up some white LED's behind the red on your A/C controls. You should also think about fabing up some two LED's by your dimmer switch. One above and one below.

2010-12-31_18-12-55_250.jpg

2011-01-22_17-49-02_695.jpg

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)

The guys at my local speed shop mentioned Billy Boat to me for my old 01 Camaro - I've never seen one in person.

How does it sound ? Looks awesome, I'm wishing I did something different than Corsa..... oh well

I love my billy boat. It's all stainless and the fit and finish was incredible. It's loud and has a nice deep tone but once your cruising at hwy speeds there's no drone and is actually pretty quiet.

The guys at my local speed shop mentioned Billy Boat to me for my old 01 Camaro - I've never seen one in person.

How does it sound ? Looks awesome, I'm wishing I did something different than Corsa..... oh well

Whats wrong with the corsa? I'm planning on buying one soon..

Nice job on the LED's dude. I love that your HVAC display is pretty much an identical blue to your leds. Looks really good.

also nice job on the leds. they look sick. where did you get the door leds and the headliner leds thanks .

superbrightleds.com. The door courtesy lights, map lights, sidemarkers, ashtray, and license plate and 194/168 miniature wedge. I used the WLED x 4 in cool white. the headliner dome light is a 211-2 which is a 4410. is used the 4410 X 12 but they also make a 4410 x 9 in cool white. Those festoons are also the same as the courtesy lights under you mirrors.

do you have any issues with cruise control after doing LEDs in the tails\turns?

Yes i am. it worked fine with the leds in but when i added the load resistors it stopped working. any suggestions guys??

I love my billy boat. It's all stainless and the fit and finish was incredible. It's loud and has a nice deep tone but once your cruising at hwy speeds there's no drone and is actually pretty quiet.

I totally spaced on looking at those when exhaust shopping. Ughhhh

Just found the info last night - looks like true dual thru the one OEM location muffler...... NICE.

The website doesn't mention piping size though - is it 2.5" or 3"?

Did they have a black tip option like on the CTS-V systems?

I'm gonna call them today and start saving/ebaying stuff again shakehead.gif