Kid Fights Against Bully

SickChevy06

Great video. High school is ridiculous now days,though. They say you are suppose to run an tell a teach if you are being beat up. I was jumped by two black guys my senior year and fought back and ended up getting arrested also. I guess I was suppose to lay down and get my teeth kicked out. My mom had to take off work to come get me from police station for simple assault. Also, got a three day vacation from school. My school also had a rule that you were not able to wear your hood up on your sweater during lunch break, even in the freezing cold because it was a "gang" symbol. I'm the furthest from a "gangster" that any human could be.

great vid , cant wait to see it again on tosh.O

Great video. High school is ridiculous now days,though. They say you are suppose to run an tell a teach if you are being beat up. I was jumped by two black guys my senior year and fought back and ended up getting arrested also. I guess I was suppose to lay down and get my teeth kicked out. My mom had to take off work to come get me from police station for simple assault. Also, got a three day vacation from school. My school also had a rule that you were not able to wear your hood up on your sweater during lunch break, even in the freezing cold because it was a "gang" symbol. I'm the furthest from a "gangster" that any human could be.

same thing happened to me , what really sucked was it was the day before finals . i had to go on my own time and make them all up , instead of getting jumped by a couple wangsta's though i knocked one of them into a seizure and the other two didnt want any. teacher saw the kid on the ground and i was the one at fault , besides what the 10 witness's said.

things are different now a days , kids are little wussies imo and our future will be alot different imo.

Agree, I'm glad I won't be alive for hundreds of years. It would be nice to witness the technology change but humanity is in a low spot to say the least.

Do you think the bully will get a web redemption? fingersx.gif"So how did it feel to be power bombed on your skull? Did any of your friends tell you , you resembled a wobbly newly born horse when you got up?"