Baseline Times

beelicious1000

Went to the track tonight to get a baseline. Pretty happy with the results. U definitely will get surprised at what a simple tune will do. I will post up the slip and comparison without the tune in about a hour when I make it back to a computer and can upload it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

ok the first time i took the SS to the track the only mods i did to it was a cai and a magnaflow dumped. the best i could get was 2.287-60ft and 15.2267 @ 88.79mph. went last night and the only changes that have been made from then til now was a tune from Wheatley. I am really impressed with the improvements that just a tune alone will make. i was in the right lane. dang gto was in the left. i murdered him off the line lol. but that soon ended. i had 3/4 tank, tire and hitch was still on the truck. anyhow here is the slip

post-19768-092185900 1300526188_thumb.jpg

.500 and 5mph gain. i wouldnt have thought it would make that much difference. but there it is. im very happy. now i just need to get the heads and cam installed and see what what kind of gains that gives mebiggrin.gif

Edited by silver05 (see edit history)

Nice improvements for just a tune, what track did u go to? Is say u could squeeze some more out of heer with some weight reduction, backseat, spare tire, hitch, etc.

But nevertheless, good times

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Nice gain !

Like to see what shift kit and servos will yeild next.

But really I wonder if a 3200 stall would drop that .5 sec like some of the vendors claim?

A quality converter will drop your ET at least .20-.50 seconds. Some have even dropped up to a full second it just depends on your current set up.

BTW to the OP congrats on your new PB :thumbs:

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)

Nice improvements for just a tune, what track did u go to? Is say u could squeeze some more out of heer with some weight reduction, backseat, spare tire, hitch, etc.

But nevertheless, good times

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

thanks, thats what i said. im working up here in okso i went to thunder valley raceway in Lexington OK. ya im not going to take anything out. most of any racing ill do will be with it all on. so i wanna see how it does with it all on.

Nice gain !

Like to see what shift kit and servos will yeild next.

But really I wonder if a 3200 stall would drop that .5 sec like some of the vendors claim?

we will see. im putting those on next and gonna take it back. hopefully i can get down there close to the low 14 just possibly maybe a 13. i doubt it but its something to hope for lol.

no problem. it was a light blue color. sounded stock but surely wasnt when he was wot lol. also ran a black TBSS. i fell to that one too, he ran a 14.0 @ 99mph. but its all good my head is still high and i will return with much different results lol

Edited by silver05 (see edit history)