Found Something Crazy Today

04CHASE

Wow, We were in nearly the same situation with my great grandfather's 74 454 chevy pickup. Except we caught up to it while dad's cousin still had it, and he had lost interest. Now for the fun resto part.

I hope it all works out for you. cheers.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that is so neat. hope it all turns out for the best. i just glad you tracked it down. at this point at least you know where the car is. even if you cant swing a deal soon at least you can still get ahold of it a few months or even a year or two down the road. i know thats not what you want. good luck bud. i like stories like this. i know im a :yellow_loser:

• 2 weeks later...

ok big update , i have touched the car . it is a little hard to grasp but its in good shape and has a ton of upgrades i didnt expect. the guy is really not wanting to sell for any less than 20-25k and thats way over my budget right now

here is some pics and a video

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/04chase/?action=view&current=video-2011-04-05-10-45-48.mp4

2011-04-05105046.jpg

2011-04-05104906.jpg

2011-04-05103424.jpg

2011-04-05105159.jpg

has airide front and still same paint but i dont remember it being in such good shape , he said he has done minor work on the inside but i dont know what he has done and what he has paid to be done. i just hope i can get it before he paints it beacuse i have my own mods in mind

Man that is a nice car! looks like the current owner takes good care of it. Hopefully the two of you will be able to work something out on it. Let him keep the drivetrain or something like that. Good luck, and glad you got to see it first hand. Had to be a great feeling.

Wow that thing looks like its in awesome shape, Chase, you have to get that back! Like sinr98 said let him keep the motor and trans and make a deal! I drove my 55 wagon for the first time ever the other day with its newly swapped LS 5.3L and 4 speed and all I can say is wow they are amazing old cars.