New Truck Pics

feece08

Good looking truck. I got a few pics of mine in the same area. My wife and I used to go there and watch the seagulls and have lunch down there after cruzn around the mansions. We used to stay at the Viking hotel every Valentines day!!!

Good looking truck. I got a few pics of mine in the same area. My wife and I used to go there and watch the seagulls and have lunch down there after cruzn around the mansions. We used to stay at the Viking hotel every Valentines day!!!

yea its a cool spot for pics, as long as theres not a dude in the back round riding on a bike, or a giant ****ing exscursion.lol

Nice pics man where did you take them ? Your headlights are sick....

I took them by the beach in Newport,RI. Roads called Ocean Dr. Yea i love these lights, havent have any issues witht hem yet...lol i tried getting some other people on here the link but the company i bought them from doesnt sell them anymore, for whatever reason is unknown...

I took them by the beach in Newport,RI. Roads called Ocean Dr. Yea i love these lights, havent have any issues witht hem yet...lol i tried getting some other people on here the link but the company i bought them from doesnt sell them anymore, for whatever reason is unknown...

Wow I havent been on Ocean Drive in like 10yrs.. Im gona have to get back out there since it only about half hour away...

Nice pics and SS, I like the Alaska Plates? Haha pepsicheer.gif

HAHA yea born and raised! mostly anchorage.. im stationed in RI right now, wish i cold bring her with me when i go home every year.:driving: