Im Board

DGIEPSS

hey guys ive gotten to the point where im kinda board with my truck all it does is sit and i feel its at the point where i cant do anything else to (that i can afford) the truck is paid off so its not really costing me anything but insurance but i hate not being able to do what i want i just recently (2 years ago) bought my house and right in the middle of a full blown frame off concourse restoration on my camaro and in the middle of redoing my kitchen so all of that takes my money leaving nothing for the ss so my question is what should i do with the truck to make me happy again heres the stats so far 2003 av blue ss 2" groundforce drop 22" eagle 026s checkmate flush hard tonnuo bed rug shaved tailgate goodmark cowl hood carige works grill shopman bowtie dynatec longtubes k+n intake gm acceries dash kit pioneer flip out ss doorsills custom hockey stick stripe and soon to have hids (thanks fast4popper) sorry for this long post guys

DSCF0229.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

well sorry to hear your not happy with it. not much i can say to help you out on what to do to it. but i must say DAMN your truck is so clean and looks so nice. ive never seen pics of you truck. oh so clean. probably one of my favorite arrival blues. nice work super sick.

i had the same thoughts all winter when i didnt drive my truck. i thought about selling it a couple times but once i got it out of the garage and had some fun on the street i loved it. on a side note you have one of the cleanest trucks on this site by far man thumb.gif

add some power to it . save a little and keep your eye out for a deal on a used blower/turbo . added hp will bring a smile to anyones face. its like trying to be mad on a wave runner , its impossible.

add some power to it . save a little and keep your eye out for a deal on a used blower/turbo . added hp will bring a smile to anyones face. its like trying to be mad on a wave runner , its impossible.

squintnoeswerdrun.giflol, very true statement. u can never go wrong with power

Do a complete LED swap. It would look awesome in your truck. You can take your time and do it right and you will be super pleased with the outcome. You'll want to drive at night just to see it glow! Whole truck would cost about $50. And that includes buying a new solder, and solder wire. Just my 2 cents.