11Psi + Ls2 = 767.7 Rwhp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML7S-Gj62m8]

IMG_20110321_201017.jpg

all pulls were on 11psi just off the wastegates, E85 and a metric ton of VP M1 meth. this was on a 10.0 CR Ls2, stock headgaskets and stock head bolts

this was on a mustang dyno

767.7rwhp and 734.4 were final numbers of night, i didnt want to push it anymore with timing. Im not using a boost controller so no adjustment in boost

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

truck sounds like a beast , nice numebrs man, what you expect it to see once you push it?

to be quite honest im very pleased with those numbers, id like to one day get a motor that will hold 20 psi or so. id like to think i would see 1xxx 1xxx at those levels

lets see if you can make this one last a while.

nice numbers for sure @ that psi.

get it to the track george, those number tell all.

the 4.8 setup lasted awhile to then clutch went, i wont be making any passes anytime soon at this power level. ill lower it down to mid 5s and make a few passes. my goal is 11.5 for now im on a stock Ls7 clutch and i cant afford to hurt this thing anytime soon.

O btw my 4.8 lasted more then most ppl's forged motors at same powre levels. almost 7k worth of mileage with a 7800 limiter

Nice numbers for sure. On E85 and meth that's about what I'd expect to see. I'm with Chase though on this for sure. Lets see this thing run in the same tune you dyno'd it and hold up. Or for that point, hold up for any real milage at all.

Nice numbers for sure. On E85 and meth that's about what I'd expect to see. I'm with Chase though on this for sure. Lets see this thing run in the same tune you dyno'd it and hold up. Or for that point, hold up for any real milage at all.

The tune I'm the least worried about its current clutch. Once I get a clutch I trust ill worry about running at that level but you guys act like stock motors aren't strong. I trust sstock before trust some builders

Comes down to make power na then add boost.

O btw timing and afr aren't aggressive for 11psi

something to think about, a forged motor doesnt make more power then a unforged motor. It just can withstand a few more faults found. if your Iats are cool and your ects are cool as well, you run good fuel you should be able to make good numbers especially with a 88mm. Tune and setup is key to making numbers. best of luck with your build and if your lacking the numbers you expect and everything is in check then find a new tuner. 18psi from a 88mm is in the range of mid 800s if setup correctly