• US Army/ National Guard
    • US Coast Guard
    • US Marine Corp.
    • US Navy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an active duty U.S. Marine. I've been in for 11 years now. I was with the 26th MEU when we hit Afghanistan right after the Sept 11 attacks in NYC. I've done two trips to Afghanistan, three to Iraq, and two MEU's. This October I will once again pack up and head out to Afghanistan for a 7 month deployment.

Army, Infantry, E5, Been in for 2.5 years, 1 deployment to afghanland, With the 101st out of Fort Campbell....RAKKASAN!!!!

I was in 3/187 from 2001-2004 Iron Rakk baby!!!!! Went to Afghannyland 01-02 then Iraq 03-04 both initial invasions OEF1 and OIF1. I will be back at Campbell in March we need to meet up. Grew up right down the street from there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I dont own a SS so i didn't vote. But served 10 years in the Navy in the submarine force.

I just want to say thanks to all of you that serve. Its you guys that keep our nation strong. God bless you, Texas and the rest of the good ol USA.

You are part of this forum, and Mr. T pities the fool who doesn't vote...

Army, Infantry, E5, Been in for 2.5 years, 1 deployment to afghanland, With the 101st out of Fort Campbell....RAKKASAN!!!!

I haven't seen your truck on base yet but I have seen a blue one with chrome wheels and a few black ones.