Need Ideas And Help!

dbrandt58

ok my cat went out on bank 1, im not liking the price ive been told for a stock one. and im wondering if there are any after market i can get from manifolds back. ive been wanting to do exhaust. if you can leave links to where i can find them that would be very helpfull. and Does SLP make exhaust for the 03 ss?

Does SLP make exhaust for the 03 ss?

why in the HELL would u want SLP?? no they do not make a bolt on cat-back because they sound balls gross on trucks. u can replace the cats with cutouts or get longtubes and an ORY.

cheap- pacesetter, obx

moderate- throley tri-ys,

expesnsive- ARH and so on.

i think everyone will agree that magnaflow and corsa are the ONLY good choices for a truck.

Haha well the reason i ask about SLP is cause i had a full SLP on one of my cars and it sounded good. but yea ive been thinking corsa myself. but thanks sounds like ill do headers. how hard is it to by pass the O2 sencers?

If your still wanting to run high flow cats then try these. I run there mufflers and will be adding there cats to my system. Having the whole exhaust system redone including headers. There are some more guys on here running the flowmonster mufflers and love them. Give um a shout.

well looks like im gonna have to hold off on all that for alil bit. truck got broke into and dvd player stollen. bunch of stuff was broken. tough luck i guess. thanks for all the help will let everyone know what i go with when come to time.

Billy Boat imo is easily the most rare exhaust on any truck (deep tone). They are second to none, then I would go Corsa if you dont want a deep sounding exhaust (smooth tone). Both exhausts are similar in price.

Sorry to hear about the break in.

Edit-Go to post 21, and listen to the first video Smithl3posted. Truck on the right that pulls 13.12 1/4 mile is the Billy Boat exhaust.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/58538-pics-of-lebanon-valley-day-at-the-drags/page__st__15

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)