Old Truck New Fun!

black00chev

Thanks man, its gonna be hard waiting for other things to get done before putting this in!

turbo is a Master Power 70mm with .96 a/r exhaust. If ive done my homework correctly i should be around 450-475 @ 7psi and around 525-550 @ 10psi. I figure if i start with a fresh engine that the numbers would be about 10% more. Which isnt worth it for me to do yet. But who knows what the numbers would be since Im 4WD as well, dont really matter what it makes. Time will tell and Ill be happy with however it comes out regardless. :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well time for another small update...

Thanks to Jon (idahoblkss), I will have some 60# injectors sometime next week. Im also ordering a complete fuel pump module (with walbro 255 pump) from Racetronix tomorrow. Now I just really need to sit down and figure out what the hell im gonna do about the transmission situation. I REALLY want to keep with the 4L60/65 and buy a Level 7 trans from FLT, but the other side of my brain says just go to the 4L80. Just a lot more work with the 80 swap.

Taking suggestions on this!!! :confused: