4/2/11 Amherst,Ma Meet

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hangar Pub & Grill

55 University Drive, Amherst, MA 01002-2217(413) 549-9461

There is a big parking lot just past the Hangar (appx. 500 feet). There are 2 buildings with a driveway between them and the lot is behind them. I will prob. roll in there sometime around 11:00am.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF8&q=the+hanger+amherst+ma&fb=1&gl=us&hq=the+hanger&hnear=Amherst,+MA&hl=en&view=map&cid=16554611914544867909&ll=42.372682,-72.533439&spn=0.002231,0.004823&t=h&z=18

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Gonna see if I can just take that saturday off. Taylor if I can get the day off Do you wanna convey up together. I'll text you

sounds good man, hit me up. 808-780-7717 for anyone else trying to meet.

I say an 11 am meet, then roll out at about noon.

Meet here at 11:00am........its not far (maybe 1 mile) from the Hangar.

Courtyard Hadley Amhersttransparent.png

423 Russell StHadley, MA 01035

(413) 256-5454

marriott.com

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Last year we all met up at a Hotel and then rolled to the Hanger from there. Keep in mind it is a very busy little town and is very hard to keep everyone together through all the red lights. We ended up parking in a Bank parking lot down the street.

photo-12.jpg

Thats a great photo right their. Jeff: yours and Ben's truck gleam out in this picture :pepsicheer::chevrolet:

I see that I've already been counted... I will see you wall at 11 am ,at the hotel. it will most likely just being me, I doubt my wife will be attending. can someone reach out to Rob - Delay18 .. I bet he would attend again

Shawn good to see your coming, The place we are meeting at, is it that hotel we stayed in back in Sept? Anyway, guys Ive been checking the weather, we are getting snow and rain mix on fri. But suppose to be like 47ish an cloudy on sat. Is it just go with the flow esp since we wont know until Sat morning. Also just put new my exhaust on an have the stock exhaust laying around. Not sure if anyone is interested but I can bring it if anyone wants it. Shoot me an offer.