Got Some Nice Kills

alex.t

well guys wish i had a video but i pulled a durange 5.9 which is no competition and and cobalt ss which i thought was gonna be abit tougher but no. i had either of these guys on booth sides of me , i stalled it up and launched that shit way past these losers everytime. i raced them three times and they werent even close, **** do i love this new cam. i raced a turboed s2000 from a 40 km roll to 1200 km and he had nothign on me .

well guys wish i had a video but i pulled a durange 5.9 which is no competition and and cobalt ss which i thought was gonna be abit tougher but no. i had either of these guys on booth sides of me , i stalled it up and launched that shit way past these losers everytime. i raced them three times and they werent even close, **** do i love this new cam. i raced a turboed s2000 from a 40 km roll to 1200 km and he had nothign on me .

dayum. I have to start modding mine out, my friend has a nice s2000 and I would love to ask him to the track one day. I thought those cobalts were tough also....nice kills:chevrolet: