Silverado Ss Trap Speed World Record June 13 2008

SrtBrad

I know there is a new record now but wanted to put up a baseline. Whoever owns the new record please respond to the Youtube link. Hopefully Chase will go out to Famosa soon to meet up with us to hopefully film a new world record. Chase hit me up when you go to the track next or meet up with us when Dom goes to Famosa.

ok? lol

sorry.... dunno what got into me, perhaps just wanted that 2:28 of my life back.

long boring video with sketchy music and <12sec of action - posted by a Viper Truck guy on a SSS website. I must be missing something

or I need my second coffee... lol

sorry.... dunno what got into me, perhaps just wanted that 2:28 of my life back.

long boring video with sketchy music and <12sec of action - posted by a Viper Truck guy on a SSS website. I must be missing something

or I need my second coffee... lol

I know that your missing a couple sandwiches for your picnic. Does that help. I know you can ask for a refund. Hahahaha. You can hit the STOP don't watch my video button. You should change the first letter of your screename to "D", then what you say would make sense. iamwithstupid.gif

Maybe this is what ur lookin for?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.c...9cbS-q4n0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by StillwaterSS (see edit history)

I know that your missing a couple sandwiches for your picnic. Does that help. I know you can ask for a refund. Hahahaha. You can hit the STOP don't watch my video button.

My picnic always has enough sandwiches, all the knives in my drawer are sharp, and my elevator does go to the top.

Thanks for the kind words on the name change, that was brilliant. a little harsh but guess I had it coming.

I seriously just opened a fortune cookie and got "watch your character, for it becomes your destiny" Spooky... but applicable.

My picnic always has enough sandwiches, all the knives in my drawer are sharp, and my elevator does go to the top.

Thanks for the kind words on the name change, that was brilliant. a little harsh but guess I had it coming.

I seriously just opened a fortune cookie and got "watch your character, for it becomes your destiny" Spooky... but applicable.

LOL it's all good.