Silverado Ss Trap Speed World Record June 13 2008

SrtBrad

brad is actually one of the nicest guys , while he drives an srt-10 or an sss he is a good person . imo i think srt-10 are good looking trucks with great stock power. they just sound like shit imo.

thanks for the reminder i havent seen that vid in a while. some hate the song, some bug me until i give up the mp3.

the trap has been reset again brad , lol by me with the 10.7 run @ 130 mph. should be in the mid 13x soon , 140 is my goal .

that is jealous

Jealous, nope, ENVIOUS of anybody with rears discs, ported heads/cam, 3200 TC's, big front brakes, superchargers, roll pans, suede headliners etc.

Things are going slow on the truck, but they're going.... and I have a vision. Probably going to be a bit different than most.

10 sec rides are fun.... mine just sold and I have no plans of going that route again, but I remember the fun had on the build, the trials, the friends made etc. AND the WOOSH.....

SRTBrad, it's all good and for the record: I tried trading my Buick for a Viper Truck last Summer (or the one before that) on your VTCOA boards...... those trucks are hot, and they come in WHITE pepsicheer.gif

Edited by GUMBO (see edit history)