Bronx Zoo

f1ss

Hell no I hate snakes.

One thing I learned was NEVER EVER EVER mention killing water moccasins in your yard,on a Chameleon forum. The way they reacted you would of thought I killed their child,and drank the blood.

Reason for editing- I can't spell worth a damn.

Edited by eeekroar (see edit history)

F yeah! that adds to the excitement, it'd be so exciting lol

Thats what Im talking about! A real zoo experience!

Hell no I hate snakes.

One thing I learned was NEVER EVER EVER mention killing water moccasins in your yard,on a Chameleon forum. The way they reacted you would of thought I killed their child,and drank the blood.

Reason for editing- I can't spell worth a damn.

Interesting. I see moccasins where I walk my dog and the occasional timber rattlesnake. My buddy lopped the head of a rattlesnake and the head was still trying to bite for about a minute after decapitation, crazy stuff.

Hells no. im all for snakes ive had a few in the past. had to get rid of my last one cause the wife was having dreams of it attacking her.

Wow. What type did you collect? Strangeley enough I have dreams of a monster King Cobra getting me when I get sleep (cant lay down due to my shoulder so sleep is a luxury I cant afford).

absolutely not, planning on going this spring, but not with that thing there, I absolutely HATE snakes :ughdance:

Dont go to FL then, soon their will be crossbreeding between the non native snakes that where dispersed during hurricane Andrew. Imagine a rattlesnake the size of a python....

Throw a collar on that bad boy, and let it get its walk on lol. HECK NO! Kill that thing!

:crackup: Give me a pair of snake boots and Im game :thumbsup:

The honey Badger don't give a shit!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Those honey badgers are nasty, cant mess with those bad boys.

lol i could just see that snake on a lease in the park with a bite collar on

I can see a new exhibit coming soon, "walk the cobra" :crackup:

I have a pond in my backyard. We had a HUGE water moccasin infestation when we moved in. Spent many evenings shooting them with the 12 gauge, while they were on their way to MC "Pond" Donalds. My girl still gives me hell from the time I was carrying a recently shot one between two sticks and it started flopping around and I dropped it on my foot and screamed like a little girl. I thought somehow its head grew back,and I was being attacked. yellow_loser.gif

lol i have done the same thing thought it was dead and then it did like a death spasum in my general direction and that was the fastest 200 lbs had even been thrown in the back of a truck..... it was tramitizing

lol i have done the same thing thought it was dead and then it did like a death spasum in my general direction and that was the fastest 200 lbs had even been thrown in the back of a truck..... it was tramitizing

LOL!! :lol:

If only you had that on video. You might have won some money on America's Funniest Home Videos! LOL!!! :lol:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)