SS In The RAIN WOW

DirtySSouth

Ill run anything off the line in the rain, excluding any AWD 400hp Porches, but I mean wow. I drove mine in the rain the other day, and from a dead stop, on slick concrete you can pin it wide open to the floor and all it does is pull, solid traction. This all wheel drive is really nice I like it. Im 17 years old, and my SS was a graduation present. If I had a choice to get another truck, ie lighting, srt 10 ect. Ide stick with this truck, chevy did a good job on it. I HAD to take it in the mud one day with my dad at the Motocross Track, my old truck would have gotten stuck, but as soon as the back wheels started to spin the front wheels started to pull the truck out. it was amazing. Just thought ide put in my opinion, Later!

Jonathon

Ill run anything off the line in the rain, excluding any AWD 400hp Porches, but I mean wow. I drove mine in the rain the other day, and from a dead stop, on slick concrete you can pin it wide open to the floor and all it does is pull, solid traction. This all wheel drive is really nice I like it. Im 17 years old, and my SS was a graduation present. If I had a choice to get another truck, ie lighting, srt 10 ect. Ide stick with this truck, chevy did a good job on it. I HAD to take it in the mud one day with my dad at the Motocross Track, my old truck would have gotten stuck, but as soon as the back wheels started to spin the front wheels started to pull the truck out. it was amazing. Just thought ide put in my opinion, Later!

Jonathon

:cheers: moto4xboy1 - Good positive example of what is important to a buyer! Sounds good. You are a lucky guy to have a gift of an SS! Appriciate it and your Mom and Dad. Cool good luck. :chevy:

Archived