Some A Hole Hit My Truck Today....

ssspringer

Met the Mrs after work for a drink after washing my truck. I get in my truck and leave. When i get home i go inside to get some tire shine and when i came outside,THERE IT WAS!!

Just a scrape on the drivers side cladding that might even buff out,but i doubt it. Any way,i'll get an estimate and see what works out.

Man the assholes have it out for the SS community this month!

I know! I can't believe how many people including myself that this has happened too. Hope it just buffs out for you and its not deep. Good luck getting it fixed. pepsicheer.gif

wow sorry to hear that sucks. hope it buffs out or is cheap to get fixed. had the same thing happen to me a year or so ago. but i watched mine happen and the lady tried to drive off. i chased her car down the street screaming she finally stop and i got her info. she didnt want me to call the cops cause she was still drunk from the night before.

wow sorry to hear that sucks. hope it buffs out or is cheap to get fixed. had the same thing happen to me a year or so ago. but i watched mine happen and the lady tried to drive off. i chased her car down the street screaming she finally stop and i got her info. she didnt want me to call the cops cause she was still drunk from the night before.

You guys as well as me love our trucks....

And when someone f*%ks with them......well....we are pissed!!!

I am about as blue collar hard working as it comes and i have pride in my stuff. It may not seem like much to others,but leave my shit alone!!

I have enough decency to let you know if i scratched your ride. At least give me the same!!