Fast4Popper What A Guy

well chris just started his working tour and came through ohio and did some hids for me all his work looks great and the attention to detail to hide all the wires im really impressed i enjoyed hanging out and meeting him and his girl and also enjoyed meeting brunswickss as well sorry for the ramblings just had to say what was on my mind

well chris just started his working tour and came through ohio and did some hids for me all his work looks great and the attention to detail to hide all the wires im really impressed i enjoyed hanging out and meeting him and his girl and also enjoyed meeting brunswickss as well sorry for the ramblings just had to say what was on my mind

Agreed. To bad you didnt get to see whiSSLe..........your mouth would still be draggin the ground

Fast4Popper.. i can vouch for his quality workmanship and professionalism.. he did my lights and HIDs.. Id definately go get more work done by him at my next opportunity.

Way to go !!!

Oh, and I hear he has something special in the works for us forum brothers...

Yeh it was a good time. SINR I did pm you but never got anything back. Chris was a funny guy and Doug showed me how to fix a scratch. LOL banghead.gif That was crazy but shit happens and chris "YES SIR"!

Dam I don't think I got it. My inbox was about full so it might have gotten deleted on accident. I will be out your way in the next month or so.