Nhl Playoffs

f1ss

^^^^^I was worried about it being stuck in the players head also, but 1/3 to 1/2 the team is not hear from last year and and with Thomas in net its a different team. I have to give Chiarelli credit for the trades he made. :pepsicheer:

Cant wait for game 1 ECF.

I was at game 7 last year. You shoulda seen the bloody brawls leaving the Garden. It was insane. The sweep helped heal some.wounds but still, it was inexcusable last year. A B's/Blackhawks Original 6 ECF in '10 would have been sick. It was the 'hawks year though.

Enough of last year though. The B's are back in the ECF... Actually, they've never been in the ECF. Last time they made t this far, it was the Wales Conference Finals. I was finishing my first year at UMass. 19 years seems so long ago. To be honest, I was 19 so it was half a lifetime for me. WTF?!?!?!

Tampa is possibly the hottest team right now and the B's are gonna have their hands full. They remind me of the Habs. They don't flop as much but they do it enough cuz their power play is superb.

All I know is, the longer the delay to start the series, the better for Bergeron. Seguin's speed can and should help though from the wing with Kelly or Peverley moving up to center.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Seriously!!! Where were they when the thread started!!!:pepsicheer::crackup:

BadBowtie any teams you liking so far besides your beloved Stars? I have to admit without the Stars in it in the Western Conference is strange. I always expect Colorado, Dallas and San Jose as top contenders until Modano, Belfour left Dallas. The Stars will be back soon!

I guess Vancouver.... :cool:

The Lightning played well, have to give it to them tonite. Its too bad we gave up 2 soft goals in the 1st period or else it might have been closer.

Hopefully Bergeron is back soon. Only positive thing to say is that Seguin got his 1st playoff goal in his 1st playoff game.

Onto the WCF tommorow night.

• 2 weeks later...

So in the end, it will be Boston vs. Vancouver. Vancouver takes the series in game 7 as they are use to more travel than any NHL team.

Dirty McGirty, called the cup right their :thumbsup:

Bruins better win it though :fingersx:

• 3 weeks later...

.... This just in .... The Bruins are in trouble ... Film at 11:00 ...

If by this you mean the Bruins are taking the Stanley Cup back to Boston........Then you are correct.

What a bunch of losers. Sad

:withstupid:

Terrible losers, NO respect. :yellow_loser:

I couldn't believe it, when the NHL commissioner was trying to congradulate Boston and hand over the Stanley Cup last night, the Vancouver fans were booing so loudly you could barely hear anything!!!

Stupid fans, The rioting I saw this morning on the news didn't suprise me so much after that... :nonod:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)