If You Are Going To Destroy A Tc

chpspecial

I bet it was not just a failed chain...I bet the case was shot and they rebuilt it and then it locked up, breaking chain...and a big mess

All in ALL I think these were very well built units. How we will make them better I still dont know, I for one would rather have AWD than not.

cool pics. carnage rocks!

yup that sure was a Loud Noise!!!

and Yup It sure did and does Suck!!!!!

tranny Rebuilt

transfer case was not rebuilt but new seal and bushing Replaced due to notice of Leak

but basically a week after i got it back from tranny rebuild and REplacement of Bush and seal

Was driving from SD on frwy heard a grinding Noise to explain the noise sounded like if you had a metal fan and there was a piece of something stuck in it scraping and so as i was getting over to the slow lane to pull over and check it out on the shoulder grinding stopped for about 5seconds and then came the POP!!!! smoke! Done!! :confused::nopity:

just my luck right now!! sucks

transfer case was not rebuilt but new seal and bushing Replaced due to notice of Leak

but basically a week after i got it back from tranny rebuild and REplacement of Bush and seal

yep, your case was probably shot, and the seal was only a band-aid for the fluid, but not for the warped case half...sorry dude, but when this unit get fixed, make sure they replace the case half, or address the wear of the case...