Shop In Hartford Area?

superbigfo

Like oil changes and stuff?? Or what kind of work are you looking for??

Well I will be getting an oil change, but the last shop I went to said I needed $900 dollars worth of suspension work. I would feel more comfortable if another shop came back with the same diagnosis.

I would love to do it my self but am a college student and don't have the resources or space to do it. The truck is at its stock height. Im not sure what they said was wrong as it was almost a year ago. I probably still have the paperwork lying around somewhere.

Well if they said you needed $900 of suspension work a year ago and nothing has happend yet id assume they didnt know what they were talking about. But as far as oil changes theres an economy oil in vernon that I know some people go to, you could always go to a chevy dealer to do it to. Im not to sure of places out that way to reccomend to change oil since I do it myself. But as far as performance shops theres J&M motorsports on broad street in manchester their good. But I personally use a shop called Altered Image Customs in Plainfield CT for any work I cant do myself. He does a great job as exhaust work to I had him fab me up a custom stainless exhaust hes pretty much good at anything so Im sure if you brought it there hed be able to tell you if you need $900 of suspension work. Does your truck ride like crap? $900 is alot of suspension work Id think if it really needed that it would feel like it was falling apart!

Let me know if you want that MA members phone number. He has a crazy SS, and I dont think he will have any problems with your truck. I am also not fat in the pockets right now, but he is an honest person and will get the fix right at a great price. PM me for more information.