Fast4Popper

I know there are alot of people who are friends with Chris and have had great experiences and say he does great work blah blah blah.

Put yourself in chases shoes. He got shit service, no work done, no money returned, broken parts and IMO he waited too long to post about this.

There is no way those scratches happened in shipping, I could see the cluster getting busted but its still not ok.

I think you handled this well chase, much better than i would have. I definetly won't be shipping anything to this guy and this is something that needed to be posted so other members know what they are getting into.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got some kind words in a text soon after this was posted so he knows but let chris give his side of the story as well .

i do have a picture of the way the cluster was wrapped , single layer of thin bubble wrap around it packed loosely like i said.

im not bad mouthing anyone just stating facts as they are in "black and white" :takealook:

I thought something was goin on when you posted a WTF kind of reply in a thread that was about Chris on his cross country working tour.

I hope everything gets worked out, and I am suprised you didn't speak up sooner.

Was anything insured and can you get any money back that way chase? If not I'd probably lost it because your money paid is gone and your parts are trashed so that's a double loss for you. Hope you get this resolved. As a business owner I've had to deal with damaged items during shipping and I always stepped up and made things right even if it was at a loss to me.

that is something ive dealt with as well, ive sold many things at a large loss to me and i did so because i made a contract , verbal or written and reguardless i kept my end of the deal , and that is what i expect . I may have higher standard than others but something big in my house is treat others as you wish to be treated and we all live by that.

I would have spoke up sooner but i at minumum wanted to control damage and loss so i waitied to get my stuff back , the money at this point to me is gone and if its worth it to him so be it.

alot of the members know me and know i have worked long and hard to get where im at and i can get many of them to vouch for me as well. we both do the same thing when it comes to modding our trucks and helping others is part of it. Im just used to dealing with much more professional ethics when it comes to the internet. i have over 200+ feedback on ebay with 100% positive and as well as trader rating on other sites im not a vendor by any means but when it comes time to business i keep my end of the contract BOTTOM LINE!!!!

I think chase has handled this pretty good. most of the time when you see deal's gone bad. members just rip into the other and dont give them a chance to explain their side of the story. In this case it seems like chase has given chris plenty of time to explain his side. with no reply? it just sucks this type of stuff has to happen. a lot of us on here work our asses off for the money we get to do the things we love (modding our toys). i just hope chris will make things right. most of us would be flipping out if this happened to us myself included.

I had alot of respect for chris at one time. But have a similar issue with him. He installed a remote start on a friends truck a few months ago that hasn't worked since the day it was installed. and after several calls/texts it still hasn't been fixed. Aggravating to me because I told my buddy how good he is and it seems to me that he doesn't want to stand behind his work.

I spoke with Chase about this. I think he has been beyond patient. He has given more time and opportunity for a proper response than most of us would have. I hope it gets worked out to his satisfaction.

still have heard nothing now , nor have i seen any kind of money order "supposdly returned" at the same time my items shipped back . im not holding my breath, any one that deals with this guy can do so at their own discretion . im sure he may do decent work in person it just seems he took on more work than he was able to handle and didnt resolve it professionaly .

I know there are alot of people who are friends with Chris and have had great experiences and say he does great work blah blah blah.

Put yourself in chases shoes. He got shit service, no work done, no money returned, broken parts and IMO he waited too long to post about this.

There is no way those scratches happened in shipping, I could see the cluster getting busted but its still not ok.

I think you handled this well chase, much better than i would have. I definetly won't be shipping anything to this guy and this is something that needed to be posted so other members know what they are getting into.

this... i spoke to Chase before our last meet and he said he had a couple of issues he was still trying to resolve with someone that was doing some work for him, he could have easily dropped his name then but absolutely didnt even mention who was doing or not doing the work... Chase has IMO handled this pretty well and like Greg said i wouldnt have been as nice about it... and for whoever was questioning the cluster not being able to not be broken in the box, really??? that could have EASILY have broken in a LOOSELY packed box... but as mentioned before it does seem that most everyone that has spoken highly of him are people that live neer him and/or have dealt with directly inperson and not someone that is on a different side of the country, BUT once a business deal was made and money was exchanged AND CASHED he should have fixed the issue or ATLEAST replied... we all understand life issues come from nowhere but a simple txt could have helped, i know he replaid a couple times but after long wait with no response i dont blame Chase...

i got some kind words in a text soon after this was posted so he knows but let chris give his side of the story as well .

oh_he_mad.jpg

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

The only thing that gets in the way of transactions are deaths in the family, and if people cannot see that, wow. I havent followed this thread, and have to give Chase props for staying calm and collective and telling the story without going apesh*t.

I give my condolensces to Fast4popper and his family, my family is still getting over a family members death from the end of February. Time heals, and patience is a virtue, who knows maybe he will fix it up for you for free when his mind is clear. Regardless, props to both members for some nice trucks.

I have never dealth with either member.