Obx Lt'S Are Here

canadianVRss

I installed the OBX on my buddys focus on friday dude. They turn to a wicked gold color after getting a few kms on them from the heat. Looks soooo good. I wouldn't coat em just for that haha.

That and Impact Coatings wants like 300 bucks to coat em...

eBay man. They're 499 US so they were 485 CAN plus 45 US shipping so 37 CAN. I think it was like 530 CAN to my door. I bought some badass rotors too. Ill take some picks of the rotors I'n a few days. I'm at work out of town and they're at home.

coating the obx headers is not required as they are 300 series stainless already. If you want to go for the absolute most hp you can get out them, then have them JET coated. It will seal the heat inside the header and boost hp in two ways, first it keeps the exhaust gas very hot and hot gasses flow faster therefore increasing your exhaust velocity and making HP. Second, coating them will help with under hood temps, keeping the temp under the hood lower will keep the air box, intake tube, TB, intake, and fuel rails cooler allowing for more hp as well. How much more...not sure, but if your chasing 5 more hp, then i would coat them.

OBX headers are not bad at all for the price, and for stock cubed motors. As of right now the two fastest stock cubed NA motors are running them.

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)