Kenne Bell 2.8H Supercharger Kit Compleat, 8 Rib, Killer Chiller, Head

kbracing96

I'm going back turbo and selling my blowers setup. I'm selling EVERYTHING that is needed to instail this. All the little stuff I had to buy to put it on my truck.

Its a Kenne Bell 2.8h big bore intercooled supercharger. Approx 25k miles. No know issues, just got back from a 3k mile road trip in 5 days had no issues with any part of it. Here's what you get...

2.8h liter (1 bar, high boost design case) Compressor

Heat exchanger and all hoses, pump, Killer Chiller Water tank (uses trucks AC to cool the intercooler water to lower IAT's)

8 rib drive setup with IW 8" over drive crank pulley, 8 rib PS, Alt, and Magnuson HD tensioner.

8 rib 3.25", 3.65" pulley's and 3.75" 4" 6 rib pulleys (the 3.65" pulley makes 15psi on my 5.7 LS1)

All the fuel lines and fuel regulator for return fuel system with connections to just plug right into stock fuel lines.

60lbs/hr injectors and fuel rails.

Edelbrock 90mm throttle body and 4" air tube and filter for it.

Pace Setter headers.

There is probable some little stuff I am for getting about but you'll get everything I take off the truck.

I'm selling this as a COMPLETE kit and not wanting to part anything out unless someone just wants to buy the blower and then I'll sell the other stuff.

$4995.95 for the COMPLETE Kit

$3995.95 for just the blower and 6 rib drive

photo-39.jpgphoto-84.jpg

photo-78.jpgphoto-83.jpg

photo-82.jpgphoto-63.png

Also has provisions for meth both below the blower at the discharge and into the mouth of the blower

photo-52.jpgphoto-49.jpg

Also replaced the IAT with one that protrudes out into the tub

photo-47.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions or any offers. :) Thanks!

Edited by kbracing96 (see edit history)

what converter was in your truck when you were running this?? This kit has screaming potential to push an SSS fast.

bump for a good seller.

I'm running a Performabuilt 4l80e with a Circle D, 1A 278mm multi-disk. At 15psi of boost, it stalls about 3200. Just right! :D

Edited by kbracing96 (see edit history)