Fs: Billit Ls Valve Covers

Billit LS valve covers $250

grommet hole is 1.235"

1.750" high

1.375" inside

yes to coil relocation unless you make some stand off spacers and tap the covers they are thick enough

yes they use gm o-ring gaskets that are included

post-8425-013055200 1303623157_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlownFogger540 (see edit history)

Do you have more hard info on these? Like what kind of grommets are required? How much taller are they than the factory covers? I am assuming some form of coil relocation would be required? Do they use the factory GM O-ring gaskets?

Mr. P.

Do you have more hard info on these? Like what kind of grommets are required? How much taller are they than the factory covers? I am assuming some form of coil relocation would be required? Do they use the factory GM O-ring gaskets?

Mr. P.

i will get you some more info, dont know who made them

yes to coil relocation unles you make some stand off spacers and tap the covers they are thick enough

yes they use gm gaskets that are included

How do they clear the alternator bracket?? I have seen a lot of these billet covers not clear the alternator as they are for F bodies. I wouldnt think coil relocation would be an issue they dont look too tall but hard numbers will tell.

Interested :ninja:

Mr. P.

grommet hole is 1.235"

1.750" high

1.375" inside

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...