Eradispeed Rotors and SBS Brake Pads

yorgog

Well I finally got the big brake job done Somewhat. I put in the Earls Stainless Steel Brake lines, ATE Super Blue Race Brake Fluid, Eradispeed Rotors, and SBS Brake Pads. The Pads were way too loud for my liking so I went back to the stock ones. The rotors and the brake lines work awsome. It feels like the truck is actually going to stop not like the old stock set up. I want better pads though. Does anyone have any suggestions. Everyone seems to be using the Hawk pads. What are the correct part numbers for our truck. I will post pictures of the complete job when I get back From Louden. I am going to the New England 300 this Sunday.

The caps are aftermarket and they are crap. I had the wheels chromed out and that is what they sent me. I am getting the GM ones in this week. I couldnt take it any more. I was wondering when when of you guys would notice.

The rotors cost $1055, The brake lines $175, and the fluid $20. I am working on pads now. I figure about $150. The powdercoating of the calipers and caliper arms cost me $125.

Was that price for the front and back. Was that the bare kit.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived