03 Ss Black Sale

stevet8754

hey all,

i was thinkin about puttin up my truck for sale. 2003 SS black. ( i have a few pix posted in my profile.). just hit 80K miles. anyone know any resonable number for it?. it is in 100% working order. just replaced in both front wheel berrings. the chrome on the rims is a little pitted but otheriwse the paint and interior are flawless. all functions inside andout work.

any info would be helpful.. thanks guys.

hey all,

i was thinkin about puttin up my truck for sale. 2003 SS black. ( i have a few pix posted in my profile.). just hit 80K miles. anyone know any resonable number for it?. it is in 100% working order. just replaced in both front wheel berrings. the chrome on the rims is a little pitted but otheriwse the paint and interior are flawless. all functions inside andout work.

any info would be helpful.. thanks guys.

Hard to tell in this market. Normally I'd say $16k+. Check out KBB and NADA web site to get a better estimate. If it's paid for and you're buying another vehicle, I'd see what a dealer will give you. Most likely it won't be more than you can sell it for unless they have a vehicle they really want to move. when I bought my SS I traded in a leased truck 3 years old and they paid it off and gave me $4K on top of that to put toward the SS. It was a left over 2003 and they really wanted to move it.

yea im lookin to get a 2000-2002 trans am WS6.. i will prob have to trade it into a place that has the trans am i want ( which i will prob lose money i bought the SS for 17K @ 67K miles.i would imagine that the price would not go down all to much in about the year i had it. ) or private sale.. which will take some time.

just lookin for some sudjestions on it.. thanks for your input man

Edited by stevet8754 (see edit history)