Don'T Go Wheatley Go Home

Wheatley has completely wasted my time for the second attempt to get a live tune! Wheatley picked the time and date he would do the tune and then leaves me hanging with no respones. Then he tries to say that I don't want to wait,WTF he himself set the date.

Wheatley has completely wasted my time for the second attempt to get a live tune! Wheatley picked the time and date he would do the tune and then leaves me hanging with no respones. Then he tries to say that I don't want to wait,WTF he himself set the date.

O.K....You have only 5 posts here...

maybe you need to sit back and take s a few things into perspective.

1st ..He ,like the other tuners here is a busy man.

2ed..noob..maybe he is taking care of his regular customers also..

3rd..give the man a break,the world dosen't revolve on YOUR schedule alone

4th..have you give him ample time to get back with you and reschedule??

5th chill...things don't always happen overnight man. Things happen...

I think you may owe an apology when this is all said and done.......

squintnoeswerdrun.gif

i had to wait 30 min for my first tune, he was out tuning another truck but he got to me and hes a great guy and i love my tune, he is EXTREMELY busy, its hard to get ahold of him because of how busy he is, live tuning is not something thats quick and easy by any means

At one point you also only had 5 posts on here!

2ed..noob..maybe he is taking care of his regular customers also.. Thats not exceptable!!! Money is money

3rd..give the man a break,the world dosen't revolve on YOUR schedule alone He said Charlie set the date!

4th..have you give him ample time to get back with you and reschedule?? He also said this was the 2nd time!

5th chill...things don't always happen overnight man. Things happen... This was obviously not overnite!

I think you may owe an apology when this is all said and done....... This could be the other way around!

I hate to see people calling others out by their amount of posts get over that, this site was created for people to talk about their SS, and voice their opinion! It seems to me thats what he did, and I'm assuming Wheatley, was recommended too and will defend his reasoning, if its there. Not trying to be a dick but c'mon man lay off the guy all you ITG chase off the new crowd, I dont know if you have noticed but the posts and general site activity is really slowing down, so let's make people feel welcome not bash them.

And Wheatley is my tuner also!

2ed..noob..maybe he is taking care of his regular customers also..

3rd..give the man a break,the world dosen't revolve on YOUR schedule alone

4th..have you give him ample time to get back with you and reschedule??

5th chill...things don't always happen overnight man. Things happen...

I think you may owe an apology when this is all said and done.......

Maybe you should re-read and understand his post. All the guy is doing is alittle venting. I would be pissed off to if someone set-up a time to meet-up with me and totally blew me off (as would you):chillpill:

I hate to see people calling others out by their amount of posts get over that, this site was created for people to talk about their SS, and voice their opinion! It seems to me thats what he did, and I'm assuming Wheatley, was recommended too and will defend his reasoning, if its there. Not trying to be a dick but c'mon man lay off the guy all you ITG chase off the new crowd, I dont know if you have noticed but the posts and general site activity is really slowing down, so let's make people feel welcome not bash them.

:takealook: Agreed 100%

Now lets wait to hear Wheatleys side.

Charlie is a stand-up guy, and has an extremely large following here, I am sure there is a good reason why he had to cancel on you. When did you try to contact him? To the O.P., your story seems to me like there is alot of info left out, how about you elaborate more on what went on.....

Charlie, set the record straight, tell us your side also.........