Don'T Go Wheatley Go Home

We had set an appointment for this friday at 630pm

Being he is out of town,we were

Sunday evening we get a call saying a family member is not doing well and we need to drive up there.

Regardless I was about to have cancel the appointment due to a family emergency and having to leave town right away.

Before I even got to cancel all appointments for the week I got a text message demanding a call or he would go elsewhere.

I told him he is going to go elsewhere and I am not going to deal with sent messages with an attitude right now when I got the phone call I got.

I didn't get into details with any customers on the reasoning for having to cancel all appointments for this week and possibly next,we don't know yet but It looks like I should have mentioned it so it didn't come to this.

As of right now,we are waiting on phone calls on when we need to leave town,when we do get the call we will be leaving immediately

I will be leaving town to be with my family during this time.

I should have went a better way about the situation but I didn't and there is nothing I can do about it.

We have 14 pcm's that must leave in the morning which have to go out before i leave and still have several emails to get to.

I am very sorry for the frustration this has caused but I will be back in town shortly and take care of all my customers that are willing to wait. I don't like waiting either but I am only one person and so many hours in a day.

I will not be going back and forth in this thread

if there are anyone needing anything or have any questions,Please send me a PM and I will get to you in the order they are received as always

Thanks for your time guys

Wheatley

Edited by Wheatley (see edit history)

We had set an appointment for this friday at 630pm

Being he is out of town,we were

Sunday evening we get a call saying a family member is not doing well and we need to drive up there.

Regardless I was about to have cancel the appointment due to a family emergency and having to leave town right away.

Before I even got to cancel all appointments for the week I got a text message demanding a call or he would go elsewhere.

I told him he is going to go elsewhere and I am not going to deal with sent messages with an attitude right now when I got the phone call I got.

I didn't get into details with any customers on the reasoning for having to cancel all appointments for this week and possibly next,we don't know yet but It looks like I should have mentioned it so it didn't come to this.

As of right now,we are waiting on phone calls on when we need to leave town,when we do get the call we will be leaving immediately

I will be leaving town to be with my family during this time.

I should have went a better way about the situation but I didn't and there is nothing I can do about it.

We have 14 pcm's that must leave in the morning which have to go out before i leave and still have several emails to get to.

I am very sorry for the frustration this has caused but I will be back in town shortly and take care of all my customers that are willing to wait. I don't like waiting either but I am only one person and so many hours in a day.

I will not be going back and forth in this thread

if there are anyone needing anything or have any questions,Please send me a PM and I will get to you in the order they are received as always

Thanks for your time guys

Wheatley

Last week I sent a email asking if he was availble. He sent me a email sat. setting the time and date of fri. 6:30pm. I also have a wife and 2 kids which I have to make plans around, so I sent a email back right away to find out what area to meet so I could make reservations.Tuesday morning and still no reply so I did get frustrated because last month I emailed him about getting the tune he said ok no problem, then a few days before I was going to Houston I get no replys. ALL I wanted was a reply if he could not do it, but instead I get left hanging.When I called him out on the second attempt I did demand a call because this will be my last days off for a few months.I am not saying wheatley is a bad tuner but I will never know because I don't think I should have to completely kiss his butt to get a tune!

Who said you have to kiss his butt? he had a family emergency. end of story. if you dont want to drive to him then just get a mail order tune, or if you dont want to get a tune from him go with someone else

Both parties have stated their case. There is very little value in keeping this thread open beyond what is already captured.

This thread is closed and moved to the appropriate forum section. Thank you!