Adam'S Metal Polish And # 2 Polish

Ok I am sold on Adams products. I bought the Metal Polish and the #2 polish to try on some polished aluminum and stainless steel parts. First I tried on my stainless steel oven and range top. WOOOOOW. Then I moved on to machine polished parts that were polished by myself to a very good mirror finish. All I have to say is damn. Now if this holds up to the elements like the quality of shine it gives I will be polishing alot more things on my truck.

Might want to keep this away from Brian (2bfast). But if he starts using it, i'm buying stock in the company.

Yeah that stuff works great. my buddie has a g36 with stainless steel exhaust tips. i tried all these other metal cleaners and it wouldn't touch it so i busted out the adams medal polish and damn. no joke it made them look new. ive got some before and after pic ill post later. theres not one product i have bought from adams polish that i havent liked. plus they have fast shipping and good customer service.

Ok I am sold on Adams products. I bought the Metal Polish and the #2 polish to try on some polished aluminum and stainless steel parts. First I tried on my stainless steel oven and range top. WOOOOOW. Then I moved on to machine polished parts that were polished by myself to a very good mirror finish. All I have to say is damn. Now if this holds up to the elements like the quality of shine it gives I will be polishing alot more things on my truck.

Might want to keep this away from Brian (2bfast). But if he starts using it, i'm buying stock in the company.

Thanks for the great feedback man.

One thing... polishes do NOTHING to protect a finish... they're purely to fix the problem. Once you have it polished out and you want it to stay that way you need to apply a coat of wax or sealant.