Need Help With An Electrical Issue

That schematic helped a bit! Where did you get it from? I also would like to get a hold of the one for the guage console circuit card if at all possible. It turned out my TBC 2A fuse was not making good contact and TBC 2B fuse was blown. The 2B fuse was blown at the point under the plastic piece where I couldnt see that it was blown; I had to test it to realize it was blown... The fuses caused my dash, HVAC, steering wheel controls, dim switch, cargo lamp switch, and air bag switch to barely come on. If I removed my cargo lamp switch, no lights would work. I didnt check all the fuses since the damn truck's manual is so vague! But now I've got it, thanks. Oh and if you could get me the one for the gauge cluster CCA it would be awesome.(Circuit Card Assembly) My light for my trans guage doesnt get power to it and neither does the cruise control light. I would like to troubleshoot it to fix it and save 300.00 dollars.

That wasn't hard...

I get googled it and found it on the diesel forum, but I looked for diagram for the cluster before and couldn't find anything.

Good to hear you figured it out.

As for the light for the gauge, if it was me, I would just run jumper wires from a nearby light.