Roll Pan

weehousz

Today i noticed my roll pan had a nice crack in it where it is molded to the SSS cladding on the passenger side. Just wondering if anyone has any idea how much it would cost to fix vs. buying a factory bumper and putting it on. I love the roll pan but I know body work can be expensive so any input is appreciated.

I cant answer the $$$ part, but I imagine the OEM bumper is much more safe if someone rear ends ya. Im guessing you have the BSER pan? As Puffer had a 3piece roll pan....

Negative, i dont have a BSER roll pan, but i wish i did. The kid i got the truck from had the roll pan on it. Looked awesome until it developed a small crack. Then the other day it cracked all the way. I talked to a body guy and he's reluctant to do anything to it because of the way it was done, looks like loads of filler instead of doing it the correct way with fiberglass. Im thinking about fiberglassing it myself and doing it right and just being done with it. Factory bumper would be to much money because I have none of the brackets or anything to mount plus my hidden hitch wouldnt work.

So i kinda answered my own question but whatever. Thanks for the input any way haha