Tuners In Ct

Jordan836

Does anyone know of any good tuners in Connecticut that could street tune my SS? I was thinking of driving up to Slowhawk and have them do it since I have heard nothing but awesome things about them, but if I could find someone in the Connecticut area that would be perfect. I currently have a Nelson tune and I definitley think its holding my truck back and killing my fuel economy. I had basically the same tune on my regular silverado and it was awesome but I am not happy with this one at all, and I can never get a hold of anyone over there. I know alot of guys on here reccomend wheatley but I would much rather have a street tune specific for my truck that way I know its as good as it can be. Is there a chance my PCM is locked from nelson meaning that I would have to find another stock PCM because if the nelson PCM I have in there might be locked and wont be able to access it?

Does anyone know of any good tuners in Connecticut that could street tune my SS? I was thinking of driving up to Slowhawk and have them do it since I have heard nothing but awesome things about them, but if I could find someone in the Connecticut area that would be perfect. I currently have a Nelson tune and I definitley think its holding my truck back and killing my fuel economy. I had basically the same tune on my regular silverado and it was awesome but I am not happy with this one at all, and I can never get a hold of anyone over there. I know alot of guys on here reccomend wheatley but I would much rather have a street tune specific for my truck that way I know its as good as it can be. Is there a chance my PCM is locked from nelson meaning that I would have to find another stock PCM because if the nelson PCM I have in there might be locked and wont be able to access it?

Nelson locks their tunes.

My buddy is a big Subaru guy, has an STI that is insane and he employs the services of EFI Logics in CT. They have an AWD dyno...dunno if they dabble in tuning something like our trucks but I would give them a call, ya never know, might be a new market for them. Just an FYI.

Some New England members went here (I know 4 members that were extremely happy with their tune, their also 10 mins from my door). Central MA

http://enhancedstreetperformance.com/

and some other members went here (He was a member but is on pt.net I believe more now, also know 2 current members very happy with his work). Boston, MA

http://slowhawkperformance.com/

Both do street tunes.