Silveradoss.Com T-Shirts?

WretchedSS

Got a Prototype for the new shirt for everyones approval. Im going to send the copy of the stuff over to the tshirt shop to get a quote. I think these would look awesome, and let everyone know what we are about. As far as having our user names on the sleeve, you are talking alot of money to have these screen printed on the shirt. I know of a sports shop here in town that might stitch our names into the shirts, but that might run into some expense too. If everyone is still interested in having the name, Ill call and check on pricing

SilveradoSSonshirt.jpg

As far as the black shirts, just think this shirt in reverse lol</div>

</div>

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

I think you need to photoshop it as a "lowered" truck. Make it look more appealing. As in that same picture but with a lower stance.

The design I do like though, very nice and simple. I would buy one and/or more

As for the name on the sleeve, sure

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

I want some in black in large please, do you know what brand t-shirt it is?

Like a Hanes Beefy Tee? Just asking for sizing reasons. Each brand tends to fit diferently. I'm def. in for 2 or more.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

I will be opening another thread to place orders and things. I maybe able to offer a few other items to once I talk to the tshirt guy again. We will have to see. It will be an "Official 2011 Tshirt Order", or something like that. These will be ordered all at once, and we can go from there. I guess I high jacked this thread lol. but we can get the rest of the finishing touches on it before we continue lol

Is this because of shrinking you want 2 diffrent sizes?

Yes and no. I would like to have the larges as a spring/fall shirt that will go on nicely under a hoody (basically an undershirt), and the 2 XL's as normal summer shirts when temps at night do not affect having to put a jacket on. :pepsicheer:

edit-will you be offering long sleeve T's?

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

post-19193-096304300 1305186206_thumb.jpg

This pic might help you with the photoshop, my truck is stock height. Im 6' and was about 12-15 feet away from the bumper.

I actually already have it ready to go on lowering lol But thanks for the input, and trying to help make this thing work. Ive done the design work mostly in Adobe Illustrator, so the graphics was easy to edit what I had. I just had to do some nip tuck to what I had.