Filled Up Today

paulguy

The word around town is that gas was going up from $1.19 a litre to $1.36.

So raced to the gas station and filled up the SSS at 1.319 for premium, and a little 2 gallon jerry can.

$146.40 to fill my truck... OMG!

at 1.0442 USD per CAN dollar, that`s $152.98 US

And thats before gas went up.

Maybe I`ll have to buy a chevy volt... I`m sure glad we have all this oil here.

Edited by paulguy (see edit history)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it cost me a week ago $110.00 to fill up with premium. and my light just went on today! ahhhhhhh for that brief moment when the light goes on and the drive to the pump, is when i absolutely despise my SS. but soon after im done pumping and race off i forget all about it haha.

holy hell thats crazy. im pissed about our prices in montana and for 93 octane its $3.89 a gallon. id shit a brick if it were $5.20. sure glad i bought a god little acura DD last week for $800 bucks and it 26 MPG. not the nicest car but gets great gas milage and for a 92 integra it is pretty damn snappy. plus its super rare only 1500 GSR made in 92.

I love being an American! Lol :pepsicheer:

I don`t get it, we get so screwed. We have the largest oil reserves in the world, but pay more for gas.

Well at least our dollar is worth more.

Edit: I looked it up. Canada exports over 2 milion barrels per day to the U.S., more then double what saudi arabia and mexico each do.

Why don`t we start setting oil prices.

Edited by paulguy (see edit history)

Gas moved up to $4.05 in Lexington, KY. First time I've seen regular go for over $4 a gallon since 2008 wow. Funny how gas goes up as oil had it's largest single day drop since 2008. We're $10 cheaper than this years high of $113 but in KY we've reached our yearly highest prices since 2008. Funny how it took $140 oil to put gas at $4 in 2007-2008 but we did it this year with only $104 oil. That math don't add up at all!!