Another One On The Way

Cramer

Boy or Girl  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What sex

Hey guys I got the wife pregnant again. She is about 5 weeks along.

When we were pregnant with my son 5 years ago, we didn't find out what we were having and honestly it was the best thing in the world to find out the sex when he came into this world. So we aren't finding out again. My wife is in dire need of a girl since the boy is a splitting image of me. :jester: So she wants a girl and if this one isn't a girl we have to keep going till she gets one she says. To me I want another boy, but I also want a girl so we don't end up with 3 or 4 boys and keep trying for a girl. It also isn't like we try to get pregnant. She gets off the pill and in 10 minutes on 3 tries she's knocked up. So the fun of trying to have a kid for me isn't fun. She has names picked out already: Ella Claire for the girl, and Gavin Thomas for the boy.

Lets see who all is right with name the sex poll. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys.

But Dan, you dont wish that on me now do you? Lol.

The wife already said that I will be in debt if we have A girl. 2 girls and my wife combined would deff do me in.

Oh here is a quote from my 4yr old son when we asked him if he wants it to be a boy or girl. "I want a brother but if its a girl I will hold her hand to cross the street if she's not wearing pink." Then he went on to ask if it's a boy if he can beat him up like he beats me up!

Thanks again for the congrats guys!

• 3 months later...

Ok a HUGE update on this thread and part in my life.

Well for those of you who voted in the poll on twins......................... FU............. :locked02::jester:

You jinxed us. The wife and I found out today that we have identical twins on the way. We aren't finding out the sex still, we just wanted to know if they were identical or not.

So with all the stuff I have coming up very soon I don't know wtf is going on with anything....

We got some pretty sweet 4d pics of the babies I will post up later.

Thanks for the encouragement too Jon. I do appreciate it! :thumbsup:

Yeah tomm the wife and I are going to discuss our plans on still keeping the house up for sale, or add on. Getting rid of her Equinox for sure, but for the SS the question is am I goin to be allowed to do what I want to now?

I have nothing to pay out of pocket for my insurance for the labor and delivery, so I am really lucky there.

it was and is a huge surprise to us. She has twins on her side but not for a few generations, and I have none!

Maybe I will be able to do twin turbos in the future to say I have two sets of twins. lol

Edited by sinr98 (see edit history)