Another One On The Way

Cramer

Boy or Girl  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What sex

Thanks for the encouragement too Jon. I do appreciate it! :thumbsup:

Yeah tomm the wife and I are going to discuss our plans on still keeping the house up for sale, or add on. Getting rid of her Equinox for sure, but for the SS the question is am I goin to be allowed to do what I want to now?

I have nothing to pay out of pocket for my insurance for the labor and delivery, so I am really lucky there.

it was and is a huge surprise to us. She has twins on her side but not for a few generations, and I have none!

Maybe I will be able to do twin turbos in the future to say I have two sets of twins. lol

this sounds like a great idea!!! name the turbos after your kids too lol

She gets off the pill and in 10 minutes on 3 tries she's knocked up.

^^^^ i wouldn't be bragging about that. J/K it just sounds so wrong :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

congrats by the way. that great news. My wife and I will be trying for a kid by the end of next year. were pretty stoked for kids.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Thanks guys. I am honestly freaking out right now. I had alot on my plate to begin with and now i'm taking a whole other meal on top of that i'm not done with.

About the 10 min combined part... I aint gonna lie. lol.

I already made my appt to get snipped BTW!!! :crackup:

• 3 weeks later...

Little update on the thread and the news...

The wife decided she wanted to know what we were having, and since she can't keep a secret at all, I decided that we will both find out.

So the outcome of the sex of the TWINS is............................................. BOYS!

Names have been picked out for them already: Gavin Thomas, and Garrett Ryan.

Today at the ultrasound they weighed 1lb 14oz for Gavin, and 1lb 15oz for Garrett. Both look to be progressing very well, and are evolving better than expected for twins (knock on wood). My wife is doing great (knock on wood) and for myself........ I am the stressed out one.

Trying to get an addition put on the house in the next few weeks, and just bought a van today and selling the Equinox tomm. A lot going on in my life now, so it looks like the whole build that I have started for the SS is on hold. I don't know if I will be selling any of the build parts I have for it, but I might have to make some room and simplify my life a little for now.