Plastic Paint

I know there has been a lot of discussion about plastic paint. If you were going to paint the plastic wheel lug covers on your wheels what would you use? Or would you take them to a paint shop, I need them to be satin black. Thanks

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I will do it, I just want to make sure and use a paint that will still have some flex to it since Im putting it on plastic. I guess as long as the prep work is good it should be fine. BTW I now have a powder coat machine at my disposal so with that said the sky is the limit........

I will post some pics when I get them all on the truck with the center caps painted too. The black wheels look really good on the red, so Im sure the red wheels on black woulf look killer. I think they look good because the truck sits so low now, no need to order those 22's now :P

I will post some pics when I get them all on the truck with the center caps painted too. The black wheels look really good on the red, so Im sure the red wheels on black woulf look killer. I think they look good because the truck sits so low now, no need to order those 22's now :P

Lee, oh holy photoshop god, think you can do some red powder coated rims on a black SS???

Archived