Plastic Paint

The black wheels on the Victory Superior Red is coming I just take a pic of the side that will be done today. Damn it looks good but then again it's mine. Like I said I can do this for pretty cheap......any takers?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lee, oh holy photoshop god, think you can do some red powder coated rims on a black SS

Get me a picture of the rims you want. Photoshop can't do "powder coat" specifically but if you just want red rims I can do that for you. Also, the specific color of red would help. As you know, there are many different shades and types of "red."

For whatever it's worth, I think it's going to look like a circus truck but I'll be glad to do it for you. :thumbs:

Not true anymore. Even American Heritage now has specific purpose plastic paints

I didn't know that. I stand corrected. ;)

Lee, oh holy photoshop god, think you can do some red powder coated rims on a black SS

Get me a picture of the rims you want. Photoshop can't do "powder coat" specifically but if you just want red rims I can do that for you. Also, the specific color of red would help. As you know, there are many different shades and types of "red."

For whatever it's worth, I think it's going to look like a circus truck but I'll be glad to do it for you. :thumbs:

Not true anymore. Even American Heritage now has specific purpose plastic paints

I didn't know that. I stand corrected. ;)

Stock rims Mr. Lee. Let me see if i can find a pic of just those rims. Circus act, possibly but you never know until you see it :thumbs:chevy_silverado_ss.jpg

dounome,

Wal-Mart carries it. And no, I did not use it on my ducts as it wasn't out yet. I just primed the plastic with a good primer and used regular spray paint. It's held up well. If the Krylon had been out when I painted them I would have used that. I haven't heard any adverse comments. Matter of fact, I have talked to folks who have used it and they say it works great and has held up well. :thumbs:

dounome, I would but I'm using someone else's website to post mine so probably shouldn't start taking on other peoples images, too. That would be taking advantage of someone's generosity. Sorry, buddy.

Archived