Silveradoss.Com T-Shirt Order (May 2011)

jddmj

looks like a mug shot carl lol

And for those that are waiting.........

2011-06-21225239.jpg

All but five packages are ready to ship out. I've worked getting everything ready from about 630 eastern time til now getting these ready. Those 5 packeges should be ready to ship by this weekend. The supplier shorted the printer.........go figure. Hope everything is right, I've done my best lol I am going to try to get the rest shipped out in the morning

Sent from my Motorola Milestone using Tapatalk

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

I have thought about that myself. And on an even brighter note, all the packages are sent out but the five that was mentioned earlier. I will try to get tracking numbers out asap to the ones that want them. I dont have my paper work with me at the moment, so pm me your name, and I will hook you up with the numbers.

Thanks James, appreciate all the time you put in to improve our collective appearance.

I have thought about that myself. And on an even brighter note, all the packages are sent out but the five that was mentioned earlier. I will try to get tracking numbers out asap to the ones that want them. I dont have my paper work with me at the moment, so pm me your name, and I will hook you up with the numbers.

Edited by RonBoySS (see edit history)

I received mine today via JDDMJ's air mail....Super fast delivery(LOL).....This is what they look like while wearing them!

That has got to be the ugliest

HAT!!!

I have ever laid my eyes on ROFL!!!!!!! JK Carl