Silveradoss.Com T-Shirt Order (May 2011)

jddmj

Just got an update. I just got an email back from him, and come to find it out, he is in Indy purchasing new equipment. He claims he will be in the shop Wednesday, so i will go by and speak with him then. Sorry about the wait guys.

I can personally vouch for James and I assure you, he is one of the most honest guys I know. I have been a member on here for a long time and most of you may know me better, so you can rest easy while he gets things taken care of. He will get them as soon as he possibly can...I just wanted to let you guys know that you have no worries what so ever.

if you have any more or want to do another order sorry i missed out havent been able to get on in a while i really want a shirt and long sleeve shirt both in large if you can get some more people down let me know thanks

"the black and white short sleeves are in.. no long sleeves yet.. I am going to get the art seps printed tomorrow and plan on printing over the weekend.. but don't worry, I will contact you when they are done or if I have any questions." - Screen Printer