Silveradoss.Com T-Shirt Order (May 2011)

jddmj

11 of 27? Well at least us 11 made the 50 happen!

Don't be the guy that has to buy one off of us because you hesitated on ordering, and see everyone at a meet in one.

AMEN! haha

Wait, so how many shirts have bee ordered? Also, maybe we can get more advertisement... Like PerformanceTrucks.net? Would we get in trouble for that?

I really wouldnt want to go over to other forums. Because it isnt for them. 11 people have payed for what they have ordered out of 27 I believe was the last count, maybe 28. I dont think we would get in trouble though. I just want to make sure everyone that wants a shirt, and has cash for the shirt, gets one. I think its going to be sick seeing silveradoss.com tshirts at meets and stuff. Ill be wearing mine to shows, thats for sure.

Oh most def, i'll be at the SoCal Meets, and anywhere near Louisiana meets with my Tee once im out of afghanistan for sure. 28? Not bad, depending on how many left we need to make this happen I might purchase more and later on down the road if someone wants to order one ill save them in package and reship to them. ill probably get it customized myself with my Forum name on sleeve.

<font size="3">Here is the list as of 10:53am on May 19th. I am not point anyone out, im just trying to keep everyone informed as of where we stand on this order. 13 payed and 14 unpaid. For a total of 27 people. I didnt include my order because I know I got to pay for mine haha. Remember, orders <u>MUST</u> be turned in by May 30th AND payed for. It is not to late to order. The more the better. I think its going to be Awesome to see other members on the forum wearing these shirts and shows and meets. Thanks again everyone for the support in this project. JDDMJ</font><br><br><b><u>Paid</u></b><br>Diggerdan11<br>Whytt<br>Red04supersport<br> 2bfast<br>JF-03-SS<br>USSS<br>WretchedSS<br>Carls_LQ9_SS<br>Eeekroar<br>Jrock817<br>Shopman1<br>Blick05ss<br>Fussy04ss<br>87sheerrips<br>StretchSSR<br>kevinthegreat<br>1sttimeSSguy<div>2006_ISS</div><div>Lilmarv1117</div><div><u><b>Unpaid</b></u><br>VidalSS<br>MillerSSS<br>MikeTaylor<br>Stalbomb<br>Chads04SS<br>Ser13ant</div><div>kcsilverado<br>McMahan</div><div>Bacontk</div><div><br><br> <br><br><br><br>

</div>

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

well people say they want the shirts, then you think they would pay sooner rather than later to get this ball rolling!

Thanks again James for doing all this and getting them all shipped out once people PAY! (haha)

well people say they want the shirts, then you think they would pay sooner rather than later to get this ball rolling!

Thanks again James for doing all this and getting them all shipped out once people PAY! (haha)