Silveradoss.Com T-Shirt Order (May 2011)

jddmj

If we're not totally payed minimum of 50 by June 1, let me know. I'll buy the remaining amount left needed. In all different sizes, so that I have them for people whom decide later on down the road they want a shirt. Oh by the way... 16 days until i'm home from afghanistan for 2 weeks :)!

If we're not totally payed minimum of 50 by June 1, let me know. I'll buy the remaining amount left needed. In all different sizes, so that I have them for people whom decide later on down the road they want a shirt. Oh by the way... 16 days until i'm home from afghanistan for 2 weeks :)!

Ok, I will let you know. Thanks for stepping in on the project. I will let you know

Payment sent! Can't wait to get mine

I dont have a way of checking it out just yet, but I will update the list later

congrats! man!!!

:squintnoeswerdrun: If you have a few extra I might have to grab one from ya, my medical bills are killing any funds I get. :chevrolet:

Here is the list as of 7:51 am eastern time on May 21th. Remember, orders MUST be turned in by May 30th AND payed for. It is not to late to order. The more the better. I think its going to be Awesome to see other members on the forum wearing these shirts and shows and meets. Thanks again everyone for the support in this project. JDDMJ

Paid

Diggerdan11

Whytt

Red04supersport

2bfast

JF-03-SS

USSS

WretchedSS

Carls_LQ9_SS

Eeekroar

Jrock817

Shopman1