Exhausts Feedback

just thought id post this and tell everyone looking for mods that the banks exhaust is awesome. 17hp gain and 19ft/tqe gain. it sounds amazing, if youre looking for deep tough and throaty while loud but not obnoxiously loud then this is the right exhaust. im so happy with this and thought id pass on my knowledge about it to anyone wanting a nice exhaust. I've gotton so many complements on the sound as it sounds really mean. i would definitely recommend this exhaust to anyone. I know only one person who has put a banks exhaust on and hopefully we get more because its a great pipe!

I definitley have to give Banks credit for making a nice sounding exhaust. I am not a fan of deep tone systems, but this is one nice sounding exhaust. If I were to go with a deep tone I would have a tough time deciding between that and the Billy Boat.

I heard that and emailed the guy because they werent anywhere on the internet and he gave me a phone # and said that its a great exhaust and its a lot deeper than it sounds and i already liked it. and he wasnt kidding...it is much deeper the camera on that vid doesnt do it justice one bit, at an idle its equally loud to a corsa on an SS except sounds much deeper ( not bashing corsa at all here i like that one too its a personal preference). im gonna try and get a good camera soon and when i do ill post an exhaust clip to this thread. huge hp gain as well.

• 2 weeks later...