She Said Yes

Ruben525

Well fellas I asked my girl to marry me on Saturday and she said yes! Long story short I took her out to Catalina island since she graduated from college Friday night I figured why not surprise her there. It was a good weekend we had fun she said it was one of the best weekends ever so I guess I did a good job lol. Mod money is spent so I guess the SS is gonna have to wait for her mods a lil longer. Just some advice don't let your girl pick out her own ring! I let her pick out her ring and I went waaayyyyy over budget. Lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats brother.

Lesson I learned is don't buy her a REALLY nice ring and say you will upgrade it in a year if she wants. You will never hear the end of it, and end up having to sell one of your cars to buy the new one. Just because 99.9% of the world says it is the best cut and clarity, she will want the ugliest cut available.

Thanks guys! No upgrade here I went way over budget and there's no way in hell I'll sell one of my rides to get a bigger ring. It's bad enough i went way over and spent my mod money too.

congrats. ive been married going on 3yrs and its been great from day one. this aug we will have been together for 8yrs and hells im only 26. best of luck to you guys. as for the ring goes at least you only have to buy it once.