She Said Yes

Ruben525

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was standing over your shoulder when you wrote this, wasn't she? :uhoh::jester:

Lol that's funny!!! Thanks for all the kind words guys! Yea I'm happy been with her for bout 6 1/2 years and it's good. What's good is that she doesn't wanna get married for another 2 years she wants to get some more school done and that's cool gives me 2 years to save. I'm really hoping that I only have to buy a ring once lol. I just gotta get use to saying feonsay.

Edited by Ruben525 (see edit history)

Congrats man, that is great that she also wants to finish up her education. That is a win-win situation. As far as the ring, I have the family band and then 2 more to buy. Just got the Promise necklace, but she is getting that next weekend.

edit-I have to admit spoiling my girl makes me just as happy as modding out my truck.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Congrats man, that is great that she also wants to finish up her education. That is a win-win situation. As far as the ring, I have the family band and then 2 more to buy. Just got the Promise necklace, but she is getting that next weekend.

edit-I have to admit spoiling my girl makes me just as happy as modding out my truck.

That's cool that your getting her a promise necklace. Yea I have another 2 rings to buy too she wants 2 weeding bands. One on each side of the engagement ring but that's alright cuz I have awhile to get those. She has another 4 years of school to go but after these next 2 she wants the weeding then finish her last 2 years. Looks like I'm gonna be a stay home dad!!! Lol JK

Stay at home dads just have more time to work on the truck :jester::pepsicheer:. I know she will be heading to school, so I better get my modding done within the next 4-8 years. Ive already kept it stock since 8-05. :chevrolet:

I have to admit......... my girl spoiling me, by modding my truck makes me just as happy.

pepsicheer.gif

Well fellas I asked my girl to marry me on Saturday and she said yes! Long story short I took her out to Catalina island since she graduated from college Friday night I figured why not surprise her there. It was a good weekend we had fun she said it was one of the best weekends ever so I guess I did a good job lol. Mod money is spent so I guess the SS is gonna have to wait for her mods a lil longer. Just some advice don't let your girl pick out her own ring! I let her pick out her ring and I went waaayyyyy over budget. Lol

lmao congrats bro

my good friend did the same thing tihs friday in catalina too .

we should call that island ball and chain island

HELLZ YEA CONGRATS!!!!!! Me and Lara started dating OCT 2006 and OCT 2007 we were married and we are happier than ever she is my best friend. I hope the best for yall.

:cheers:

lmao congrats bro

my good friend did the same thing tihs friday in catalina too .

we should call that island ball and chain island

Ball and chain. Lmao!!! Damn looks like I'm done. Now no ones gonna wanna head out there.