11.7 @ 113 Video

ANGRYGREG

Thats sick greg... what shot you running with the blower? And did you wife run with the new vortech yet??

It was a 150 shot and 5 lbs of boost. That video of the jeep was with the new blower. She only took 2 runs because we had the baby with us. Ran a 7.6 and a 7.7 and it was 90 degrees out so we were definetly happy with the times.

Did you get the D1 on yet or what?

It was a 150 shot and 5 lbs of boost. That video of the jeep was with the new blower. She only took 2 runs because we had the baby with us. Ran a 7.6 and a 7.7 and it was 90 degrees out so we were definetly happy with the times.

Did you get the D1 on yet or what?

what did the jeep run b4 the vortech ? post some pics of the jeeps engine bay with it on. and no i haven't got the d1 on yet not till i get all my fuel stuff done, but i re-did my intercooler set up check it out in the forced induction section.

what did the jeep run b4 the vortech ? post some pics of the jeeps engine bay with it on. and no i haven't got the d1 on yet not till i get all my fuel stuff done, but i re-did my intercooler set up check it out in the forced induction section.

It ran 7.64 @ 91 with a 100 shot and ran 8.3 with just a tune. The nitrous was so inconsistent....

dang thats crazy so its basicly running the same times as the 100 shot but in hotter weather ? how many lbs is it set up for right now?

it only ran 7.6 once out of about 30 runs with the nitrous, the blower did it the first day in the heat, it would usually run 7.8 with a 100 shot.

Its making 8 lbs,

that Jeep is f*cken scary fast!!! only way i can describe it is violent, just feels violent on a rolling take off!!!

nice vids sir, they look familiar :thumbs: ...

-Rob

Thanks for helping me post them up Rob :pepsicheer: