Selling Truck For Gto?

buy a used motorcycle and be done with it

exactly im actually getting really close to getting a bike this summer.

my freind has a GTO there fun cars but i would not call it a gas saving car at all. if your trying to save on gas you should buy a 4 cyl car or a bike and keep the truck around. if you want to sell your truck for something different look for a CTS-v or a C5 vette. way better cars IMO

hmmm I do love parties and whores. I mean who doesn't. I always looked at the ws6 like I said there my favorite car when modded and just look sick even stock but there interiors are just complete garbage that turns me off a little, and the c5 theres a good 20k plateu for the c5`s just a lot of c4`s plus I dont know if I want a Vette just yet thats more of my life crisis and im only 17 so that can wait plus no backseat will rip me a new one on insurance thats why 350z is out as well. any more ideas?

Just realize since you like to party, the cars you are looking at are pullover magnets, keep that in mind before biddies. Id try a Buick or something less that doesnt stand out. Also you will be surrounded by a bunch of jealous older kids that might want to eff your car up due to jealousy.

buy a used motorcycle and be done with it

This is the best idea yet.

bikes are a little "iffy" to me. I`ve had 2 wrecks on a bike one smaller one bigger so there not my favorite but definitely fun. Well the gto seems to be out of the question from all the reviews you guys have given me, but as far as the cts v being better I have heard even more problems with them, BIG TIME. Whatever car I get will be more of a toy for racing and summer and will by a cheap 4x4 truck for the winter. Theres more reasons im selling the truck other than gas although that is a big part of it. I dont work in construction anymore so dont need a huge bed, takes a lot of money to make these things go fast. The c5 im still on the fence about. Might just get a WS6 and mod the shot out of it!peelout.gif

now as far as the srt8 and all there nice and pretty fast but the gas still totally blows on them. I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I`ll make a 10 sec civic running 35 #`s!!!!! no im into like the STI`s but heard they ride horrible, also I need the car a manual, auto feels a little "disconnected"

I want one there sick but with the roads around here just cant have one there absolutely terrible thats why I wrecked one time. you can be the best rider and you will eat the street here. I know everyone has there dump but this cities roads are seriously insane

Id rather get a nice G8 Gt, much better than the gto!!!

:withstupid: I was thinkin the same thing better lookin car and it has a back seat. also its a 4-door so your insurance will be better then the gto