Whine Through Speakers During Acceleration

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine did the same and it was a loose wire pin in the harness under the cup holders. If you've ever gone through the wires in the center console, it's a possibility.

I have a whine through the speakers now tho when the dome lights go on and off or if I dim them :banghead:

Not yet I will try to get to it this weekend. Just had to deal with taking my grandpa to the hospital.

Im thinking that it is actually the ground wire on the aux input that plays through the radio. Its 100x worse when im playing my cell phone through the radio

Ok I figured out what it was. It was a ground wire.

It was actually the ground wire for the extra power outlet i wired up. It was attached to the same wire as the radio interface, thats why it was so bad with the radio on. I wired a new ground wire and now its perfect

Thanks For Your Help :pepsicheer:

Ok I figured out what it was. It was a ground wire.

It was actually the ground wire for the extra power outlet i wired up. It was attached to the same wire as the radio interface, thats why it was so bad with the radio on. I wired a new ground wire and now its perfect

Thanks For Your Help :pepsicheer:

Glad I could help.

You know...you'd think I'd be used to it by now, but i still surprise myself...

of how awesome I am!

• 2 months later...

So stock bose... I would try re-ground the rcas to the deck chassis. Then if that doesn't work, ground the deck to where the bose amp is grounded.

If nether works then a ground loop isolator will have to go in.

We're getting together(usually timmys) on the 3rd in edmonton. Theres a topic in the meeting section. Should come out.

Edited by paulguy (see edit history)