Few New Pics Of The Ss

shawnss

Well i haven't had the truck out sense last august so i figured id pull it out and get a few pics and drive it for a bit. not much has changed sense last year. but i did add a few mods like DHM cutouts, MSD 2 step, 4l80 with a circle D 3200-3400 multi disk converter L.E.D interior custom floor matts.. i have a ton of other stuff to add but i just dont have time at this point. well heres a few pics i haven't even detail it last year. so its not the cleanest but gets the point across.

IMG_6988.jpg

IMG_6991.jpg

IMG_6994.jpg

IMG_6996.jpg

IMG_6997.jpg

IMG_7004.jpg

IMG_7005.jpg

IMG_7007.jpg

also for some reason this brown box showed up with these in it. not sure what im going to do with them yet. :ughdance::devil::dbanana:

IMG_6520.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

thanks guys. i have some other plans along with the new motor build. im hoping to improve the truck quite a bit over the next year. i have a long list of things to get done.

what is the MSD 2 step?

it allows me to build boost/power off the line. heres a video of it you will hear it cutting the ignition/coils it will kinda sound like a popping sound. you will here my turbo start to spool quite a bit. this is with my exhaust cutout open and closed.

http://s420.photobucket.com/albums/pp285/shawnss_photo/?action=view&current=MVI_6433.mp4

http://s420.photobucket.com/albums/pp285/shawnss_photo/?action=view&current=MVI_6412.mp4

wow that isone beautiful truck you have and I love your mods are you droping the compression with the new piston at all? and if so how much boost will it take. I would like to turbo mine I have been looking at thoes sts kits but i have been geting mixed reveiws on them bc of there oiling system? any thaughts

wow that isone beautiful truck you have and I love your mods are you droping the compression with the new piston at all? and if so how much boost will it take. I would like to turbo mine I have been looking at thoes sts kits but i have been geting mixed reveiws on them bc of there oiling system? any thaughts

i will be lowering my compression. it will be about 9:4.1 after i mill the heads just to clean them up. the pistons are -11cc. im planning on running around 18lbs of boost that will be my max. im not looking for a drag truck just something that runs good. as for the sts kit im not sure. i have heard great things but also have heard some down falls. if it were me id run a front mount kit. only problem i have had with mine is heat. but that was fixed with heat wraps and turbo blanket.

always love to see pics of your truck. lookin really good like always

thanks its still far from where id like it to be. but that will come with time and money. after the motor is done id like to do a big brake kit but the kit i want is pricey.

Really nice!

Everything just pops, and soooo clean!

You stashing it inside a storage rental or is that one monstrous garage for all your toys? :)

thats just where i store it for the winter to get it outta the way from the house. its just now starting to get nice around hear. its about ready to come out for the summer. sad thing is that i could probably almost fill up a few storage units with all the projects i have. i have 5 vehicle just to myself. 6 with the wifes ride.